SUPPORT Educational Technical Centers
ESPRIT’s educational program provides engineering and manufacturing students and faculty very affordable access to the world’s best Windows® -based CAM software. As an industry leader, ESPRIT is the ideal platform for developing skills and experience which will be widely applicable across a full spectrum of G-code programming, CNC machining and CAD/CAM applications. Download the ESPRIT in Education flyer in PDF format.
The ESPRIT in Education program is a vital part of a targeted CNC programming curriculum designed to:
- Provide students access to the latest and most widely used CAM technology
- Offer complete training for all methods of CNC machining – milling, turning, and wire EDM
- Be suitable for both stand-alone CAM training or part of a CAD/CAM/CIM lab
- Simulate a practical real life solution used by tens of thousand of companies worldwide
- Minimize financial or resource investment